Cheap and effective LED light for 40b reef ideas

seattlefishboy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2016
Messages
109
Reaction score
71
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm gonna be setting up my 2nd reef and I was wondering what a cheap LED that would work on a 40 gallon breeder tank
 
If you wish to go cheap you can buy MARS aqua chinese black boxes for $80. Those will be 165 Watt with 55 LEDs. They are good for growing almost all basic things including starter SPS.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new