• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cheap Aquarium Controller

SilverCityReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
336
Reaction score
189
Location
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for an aquarium controller for $150 or less. I know it's a limited budget but figured an old RKE, Archon, AquaController, or even an RKL if that's all I can get. May also consider a Seneye so I can test my PAR. I want to be able to monitor temp & salinity while able to control a few things so if the unit is ready to go to do this, that would be ideal. Let me know what you have, send pics, and your asking price. TIA
 
I'm looking for an aquarium controller for $150 or less. I know it's a limited budget but figured an old RKE, Archon, AquaController, or even an RKL if that's all I can get. May also consider a Seneye so I can test my PAR. I want to be able to monitor temp & salinity while able to control a few things so if the unit is ready to go to do this, that would be ideal. Let me know what you have, send pics, and your asking price. TIA
I have a reefkeep elite V2 with Salinity probeand a extra power bar. Let me know if your interest
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 49 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new