Cheap Aussie, Getting a Build on Waterbox 90.3

taylortheking

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2020
Messages
7
Reaction score
6
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will be posting here to show my progress on what I'm doing/how i'm going. Most of my stock has been bought 2nd hand with the exception of the tank.
Starting as a freshwater kid and then took up reefing when we moved. Had a 2ft 15gal tank in the laundry and had coral growing out of it and was having success. Was then convinced to buy a Waterbox 90.3 its been 6 months and I've been loving it. Due to lockdowns its not as full as i would like however its been one bit of happiness to go through rough times. Will upload pics soon
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new