Cheap coral???!!!

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anybody know of any Chinese websites that I can get coral for a fraction of the price that ships to America? Thanks

There are tons of people on Facebook you can go through. 99.999% are going to rip you off. The remaining .001% are going to require you to have an import permit(or go through a transgipper who does) pay their cites fees, charge you several hundred dollars a box just for shipping.

In other words importing direct can be cheaper, but it is not cheap.....and there is quite a bit of risk in addition to paperwork.

Gatorpa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anybody know of any Chinese websites that I can get coral for a fraction of the price that ships to America? Thanks
Search facebook for local sellers. You can actually inspect the individual pieces.
Not every one there is trying to get rich.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%

Back