Cheap stand option for Fluval Evo 13.5???

MoshJosh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bought an old TV stand that I thought would work, however, despite holding my weight 200+ lbs, when I set it up today I noticed the top sort of shifts. You can really tell if you look at the cabinet doors, one second they’re aligned the next they’re off, it’s fairly slight but I think it’s enough to make me second guess using this as a stand. Any ideas for a cheap stand Fluval 13.5? Need it a little bit bigger than the tank because I need to be able to set things beside it.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
IKEA has many that will work

OfficeReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought an old TV stand that I thought would work, however, despite holding my weight 200+ lbs, when I set it up today I noticed the top sort of shifts. You can really tell if you look at the cabinet doors, one second they’re aligned the next they’re off, it’s fairly slight but I think it’s enough to make me second guess using this as a stand. Any ideas for a cheap stand Fluval 13.5? Need it a little bit bigger than the tank because I need to be able to set things beside it.
I had one that I picked up from DNA or similar. Amazon has the same item.

Ameriwood Home Flipper 10/20 Gallon Aquarium Stand, Black Oak, 15.7 x 25 x 28 inches​

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 35.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 36 30.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back