Cheap Waterbox Cube 20 Lid

  • Thread starter Thread starter arkodios
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

arkodios

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2021
Messages
48
Reaction score
15
Location
Delray Beach
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need a lid for my Waterbox Cube 20. However, it looks like the more popular ones cost $100+ which I just think is ******* ridiculously overpriced for a sheet of polycarbonate/acrylic. I want a more cost-effective option that will keep my fish from jumping out while also having an area for a feeding ring/cup. I don’t mind doing DIY and I have access to a 3D printer if that changes anything. What can I do?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new