Cheato and macro growing reactor

  • Thread starter Thread starter gus6464
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
The OP has the 5:1, listed above are 4:1, how much difference you think?
I honestly doubt there would be any difference really. even if you went with the 3:1.
the way the LED's are wrapped around the reactor give maximum exposure to the light
 
Thanks Capt. Obvious! Lol hahaha jk, yes that is this first place I tried. None were available. I'm still searching with no luck. Can't find any with the dimmer.
I see other people gave links. The dimmer is not a requirement.
 
I just built one out of a phosband 150 and hooked it up to my Innovative Marine 20 gallon drop off tank. I have it running reverse light cycle and I noticed that it will increase the water temperature from 77 to 79 at night anyone else noticing this with one on a smaller tank
 
This is awesome do you have details of how you built this
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new