• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cheato for sale :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2016
Messages
4,343
Reaction score
2,273
Location
Allentown PA
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I am selling a lot of cheato as it is growing like crazy in my sump.

Very healthy dark green cheato. I am selling a fully packed bag for $20 shipped. Most likely will have a good amount of pods included, also could have some good pests such as stomatella snails and berghia nudibranches (I have a lot of both in my sump).

I have at least 5 bags I can sell, please pm me as soon as possible if you want some.

Selling for $20 shipped!
 
2 more bags I can sell, if you are in 2 day shipping of me and get me money by noon tomorrow. I will ship and you will get it Friday or Saturday.

To speed it up, send paypal to [email protected] and the first 2 I will send cheato too. Any others, I will refund right away.

In your paypal, please include your name and address :) Also please PM me on here when you are sending payment, etc

I will update this when I am sold out.
 
Last edited:
Bags are ready to go :)

2da8ce024cc70ffd6200816f06794996.jpg
 
I’ll take a bag. Confirm you still have some and I’ll paypal. Racine wi 53403
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new