Check In From Vegas

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr.Rocc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mr.Rocc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
1,311
Reaction score
806
Location
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im from PA but I have been very concerned about the events this past evening. It has been a huge topic in the classroom as well. I just want to make sure all of our reefers out there are safe! All of my prayers are with you guys!
 
Thank you for your kind thoughts, I'm here in Las Vegas. I live about 2 miles from the incident, I wasn't there or didn't have any friends that was to my knowledge. I'm sick to my stomach.
 
I’m law enforcement here in Jacksonville Fl. Hats off to the Vegas LE. They were extraordinary on their response time. The guy who did the shooting may he burn in hell
 
Let's hope the fallen off duty officers get Federal death benefits. They sure deserve it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new