check my Walt Disney

  • Thread starter Thread starter BAUCE
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BAUCE

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2009
Messages
772
Reaction score
695
Location
Instagram - @Sublime_Corals
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
8JufsGM.jpg
 
Very beautiful. I have always preferred daylight shots for a acros, blue for zoas
 
looks great!

Happen to have a picture from the front of the tank? My WD really only looks good from top down which obviously I don't do much haha
 
looks great!

Happen to have a picture from the front of the tank? My WD really only looks good from top down which obviously I don't do much haha
It’s hard to get a decent photo from the side since it’s kind of far back in the tank but I’ll see what I can do! You only get hints of the pink color but you get lots of yellow with purple tips.
 
Ugh, I want a piece of this so bad, but my wife would kill me! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new