check my Walt Disney

  • Thread starter Thread starter BAUCE
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
5 blue plus
1 purple plus
1 ati actinic
1 kz Fiji purple

Did that answer the question?
Yes, thanks....lighting is so relative. Your bulb selection gives it a very nice color. I have a WD too. I don't have any purple over it. From looking at your pic I might swap out a coral plus for a purple bulb.
 
this is the coral 1.5 months before the first shot. Just made a few frags too!
LYN1wHG.png
 
Yes, thanks....lighting is so relative. Your bulb selection gives it a very nice color. I have a WD too. I don't have any purple over it. From looking at your pic I might swap out a coral plus for a purple bulb.

Check out the spectrum charts, I would swap out a B+. coral plus is on the purple side of blue, just my preference though! ;)
 
Check out the spectrum charts, I would swap out a B+. coral plus is on the purple side of blue, just my preference though! ;)
Yeah I swapped out a coral + for the kz fiji purple. Then swapped a blue + for a actinic. Not as much par but my reds and purples pop more.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new