Check Out Our New Site!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SlideShow1B_1400x.progressive_zps9ymxi9kk.jpg

https://pacificeastaquaculture.com

OP
OP
PacificEastAquaculture

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do we have to re-register on the new site. It says no account with my email.

The new site is still migrating, might be some issues on customer list and emails for a couple days. Go ahead and sign up again if you wish--you'll get a new customer discount coupon code so there's a gift

Dsnakes

Knight Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go ahead and sign up again if you wish--you'll get a new customer discount coupon code so there's a gift
I am looking to order a cleanup crew for my tank. I just registered, what is the new customer discount? Thanks!

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks great! But it would be nice to filter the results, so say If i'm looking only for high end stuff to put the list in order of price, or by name, etc etc. That's the only thing I think may be missing :)

OP
OP
PacificEastAquaculture

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks great! But it would be nice to filter the results, so say If i'm looking only for high end stuff to put the list in order of price, or by name, etc etc. That's the only thing I think may be missing :)

Thanks for your input, any input is welcome. We are still adding a lot to the site such as the Dr. Mac's Stash section and other areas. We'll look into making the change you mention.

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for your input, any input is welcome. We are still adding a lot to the site such as the Dr. Mac's Stash section and other areas. We'll look into making the change you mention.

It definitely looks like a very big improvement. Very nice and clean site, good clear pictures too.

Swoody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice site...you guys have a big selection and very nice pricing to boot. Does your fish inventory go up or do you guys mainly focus on corals? One thing I felt, is that the "box" that highlights around an item is a bit large causing every single item to "light up" as I scrolled down the page. A minor annoyance of course but if you are looking for feedback....there's mine. I signed up for your mailer and when I return to dry land you can count on some of my money for sure! So nice having so many top quality vendors to choose from on this site!!

OP
OP
PacificEastAquaculture

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice site...you guys have a big selection and very nice pricing to boot. Does your fish inventory go up or do you guys mainly focus on corals? One thing I felt, is that the "box" that highlights around an item is a bit large causing every single item to "light up" as I scrolled down the page. A minor annoyance of course but if you are looking for feedback....there's mine. I signed up for your mailer and when I return to dry land you can count on some of my money for sure! So nice having so many top quality vendors to choose from on this site!!

Thanks for your feedback, although I'm not sure I understand what you mean--I'll pass it on to our website folks. What device are you on? As far as fish, we are predominantly a coral aquaculture facility and fish are not our main focus. However, there are a couple areas we at times get fish in directly such as from our partner in Tahiti where I helped set up the collection station when I was there 8 years ago--you can read about it in my blog on the site. We have gotten some interesting fish from there in the past and expect a new shipment soon.

Last edited:

Swoody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for your feedback, although I'm not sure I understand what you mean--I'll pass it on to our website folks. What device are you on? As far as fish, we are predominantly a coral aquaculture facility and fish are not our main focus. However, there are a couple areas we at times get fish in directly such as from our partner in Tahiti where I helped set up the collection station when I was there 8 years ago--you can read about it in my blog on the site. We have gotten some interesting fish from there in the past and expect a new shipment soon.

I'm on my laptop...what I meant is that when you scroll over an item a large shaded box surrounds it and says something like quick view or the like in it....They are large and and as I scrolled down the page every one basically lit up as I passed it as if I were going to click on that item....That's all and as I stated very minor annoyance...

jzw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what happened to the never-ending quiz!!! that was fun!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 38.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.8%
Back