Check out the red porcelain crab!

therealraf02

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2024
Messages
449
Reaction score
171
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This guy is more and more adventurous by the day. Here he is filtering at night! Love the color and pattern on these little guys.
 

Attachments

  • 78c82d930f6c4a00b4b9aa4ddee27245.mov
    51.6 MB
Got my lil fella from reef cleaners!
Funny story, i had actually ordered two, one in a bluer color. They were both much smaller when they arrived. When they came I had mistaken them for the anemone type porcelains, and I placed one of them near a rock flower ‘nem. I guess in a hurry to find a hiding spot the blue guy bumped into the ‘nem and… let’s just say after that I only had one porcelain crab😅
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new