Check out this article

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azurel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
hmmm what does that mean "the earths crust is missing" ? Is it a big empty hole down to the mantle? Isnt the mantle a layer of essentially, Lava? Wouldnt the lava harden where it meets the cold ocean floor?
I dont follow...
 
thats were they should have been putting those tires. especially the goodyears
 
From what I gather yes that is exactly what they mean....I thought the samething Matt. I guess that's why it has confused them so much....

Good point msman....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new