Check out this wild sea critter!

  • Thread starter Thread starter niftyjosh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Crazy! It looks like a giant plastic bag. Oh the things we have no clue about.....
 
Now that I read more replies to the video, some say it might be a whale placenta but it looks like it is inflating and deflating like a living thing to me.
 
Ummm... the deep blue sea is officially the scariest place on the planet!!!:faint2:
 
Last edited:
After seeing pictures of what a whale placenta looks like, I have to say they look very similar..
 
weird and cool at the same time. !
 
Definitly different, I think I am with Tonya on this one. Would be interested in knowing what it is.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new