check this bug out!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wiz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I was just looking at that last night! I don't know if it's fair that the chicks are like "Invisible Girl".
 
Turns out these are parasitic copepods. So I would definitely not be happy to get them. Who knows, some might have them and have no idea.
 
Turns out these are parasitic copepods. So I would definitely not be happy to get them. Who knows, some might have them and have no idea.
Lol, Pretty cool anyway
 
I got the stink eye from the PTA pres for trying to watch parasitic pod videos. Totally worth it.

I'm gonna be in big trouble on the ride home with her though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new