Check this out

reefpeeper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2008
Messages
2,361
Reaction score
182
Location
connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SO I'VE BEEN SEEING THIS HAPPEN FOR A LITTLE TIME NOW AND MY WIFE FINALLY GOT A PIC TODAY. WHAT YOU GUYS THINK? IS THIS SOMEWHAT COMMON?

DSCI0009.jpg

DSCI0010.jpg

DSCI0011-1.jpg
 
yes it is fairly common. shouldnt really bother the clam. sometimes as said in another post sometimes if the clam is big enough they will get inside.
 
Just be careful the clam doesn't close on the clown. I saw a pic of that before, not pretty. My neon goby and tailspot blenny would sit on my clam, but it never really seemed to mind. I guess the clam would have to be spooked before closing on a fish, since they seem to tolerate it pretty well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new