chefs 30 gallon RE-build

the tank so far
 

Attachments

  • 20140812_083750.jpg
    20140812_083750.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 139
snag! my lights dont really fit in the canopy, needs a little modification lol Im getting closer.:smash:
so I plan on placing the canopy on top on the tank, then placeing the lights in the canopy. For maintnence and whatnot i plan on having hooks in the ceiling above the tank. That way I can pull up the lights and hang them up and out of the way, remove the canopy and still have the tank lit up so i can see what the heck im doing in there :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new