Chein 40cm cube tank

cheinsiong

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2015
Messages
72
Reaction score
38
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi... All reefer , I'm starting for my nano tank around 5 month .... Just starting sps in nano tank
421c43d834342339d926d89a6f4445ce.jpg
 
Hi... All reefer , I'm starting for my nano tank around 5 month .... Just starting sps in nano tank
421c43d834342339d926d89a6f4445ce.jpg
Beautiful , how many gallon and do you dose , feed or have fish in there. This is one of the few tanks I want to have. Love it !
 
hi iSaacg , I have 4 wrases ... And 1pair platinum clown in my tank
 
1901ff0d8e6bedf431471b423991fdca.jpg

Some update for my tank pic .... Just bought this platinum clown 1week from LFS
 
Weekly targets feed for them .... Just freed they eat Brine shrimp
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new