Chein 40cm cube tank

cheinsiong

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2015
Messages
72
Reaction score
38
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi... All reefer , I'm starting for my nano tank around 5 month .... Just starting sps in nano tank
421c43d834342339d926d89a6f4445ce.jpg
 
Hi... All reefer , I'm starting for my nano tank around 5 month .... Just starting sps in nano tank
421c43d834342339d926d89a6f4445ce.jpg
Beautiful , how many gallon and do you dose , feed or have fish in there. This is one of the few tanks I want to have. Love it !
 
hi iSaacg , I have 4 wrases ... And 1pair platinum clown in my tank
 
1901ff0d8e6bedf431471b423991fdca.jpg

Some update for my tank pic .... Just bought this platinum clown 1week from LFS
 
Weekly targets feed for them .... Just freed they eat Brine shrimp
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new