Chein 40cm cube tank

TOP view update
r
d71442a3fe73e926bac4fa0a409a6b40.jpg
 
Beutiful tank, I'll like you to describe your tank and equipment, I'm thinking on installing one similar to yours.
Main will be a reefer 170 from Red Sea,
What would it be your recommendation for skimmer and lighting ?
 
hi ,Peter ... I'm using radion G3 pro .... And my skimmer is bubble manus q3
(China )
 
So far so good ! My Yuma still not bad at my tank [emoji5][emoji5][emoji5]
92a399267873afe0b6efed8ee562b802.jpg
 
Beautiful!
 
thx bro revhtree... I'm already try my best at my 15gallon tank
 
Awesome!!
 
I can't remember all sps I'd at my tank ... Just try share too all of you ...
4fc0eba52c6aaf59dc267a283a6de6d2.jpg
 
[emoji33][emoji33]I'm using polylab system and gortech Color up ...
a83224f19fa2bd51c1f6d4997c836630.jpg

After close light 2 hour ... I will freed my coral ... So far , my coral doing well
9e087a301195ba9fdf60b79aa7c224df.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new