Chemi pure

  • Thread starter Thread starter Isiah1820
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Isiah1820

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
355
Reaction score
98
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does chemi pure elite expire? I’ve had a some for maybe 2-3 years that’s hasn’t been used and I found it in a box and wondering is it ok to use??
 
Does chemi pure elite expire? I’ve had a some for maybe 2-3 years that’s hasn’t been used and I found it in a box and wondering is it ok to use??
No. It’s activated once you rinse the pouch
 
Ok one other thing, it says keep wet and it’s been dry this whole time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new