Chemiclean

Evan28395950

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2018
Messages
1,804
Reaction score
2,096
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I completed the 48hrs of chemiclean treatment. I did around a 20% wc, and added carbon. I still have two airdromes running. Can I pull them out now?
 
Is your skimmer running?
 
I’m using the pump for the air stone from the skimmer for a better air stone while running I ran the chemiclean. I’ll get the skimmer going today
 
I’m using the pump for the air stone from the skimmer for a better air stone while running I ran the chemiclean. I’ll get the skimmer going today
Is the skimmer running correctly or going 'nuts'?
 
Ok, as long as the skimmer or the stones are running you should be fine.
 
It sounds like you used the airstones instead of the skimmer, which is fine. I think it's generally recommended to just leave your skimmer running for oxygen, but overflowing (which is what I have done). I also found that one of the easiest ways to remove Chemiclean from the system is to skim it out. When you do your water change, just hook a line up from your skimmer to a bucket.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new