Cherry Corals: Always Awesome!

Reefer Matt

Aquaculture, 3d Printing, Marketing
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2021
Messages
11,237
Reaction score
42,946
Location
US
I just want to leave some feedback for @CherryCorals and @Acro76 . I have picked up quite a few coral from them lately, and couldn’t be happier with the health, quality, and value of each one! There have not been any issues with any of the coral (about 8 acro frags, a torch, and 2 zoas), and they all look amazing! I will add some photos to this later, but I wanted to give a giant Thank You to Todd and Brett!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new