Cherry Corals POLYP-PALOOZA! Dec. 22 & 23!

Got one. :>)

Gobstoppers
 
Sorry guys. I got the Elegance...

polyp0923.jpg
 
I'm not on my game today. Hope I can still get what I want.
 
For the hourly check-ins Cherry will make a new thread. Each person who checked in every hour of the sale can reply to that thread with their check in post numbers to prove they did it every hour. After a week or so Cherry will choose a random winner from those who qualified. Not sure I can explain any more clear than that, so hopefully it was sufficient.

How about Latvian. Any chance you speak Latvian?
 
Yea but was there one for yesterday and a separate one for today's sale
 
Yea but was there one for yesterday and a separate one for today's sale
 
Yea but was there one for yesterday and a separate one for today's sale
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new