Cherry Corals POLYP-PALOOZA! Dec. 22 & 23!

LRM_EXPORT_20170522_083617.jpg
 
My first live sale was with @CherryCorals in October and I’m looking to add more zoas, acans, and some acros to my tank! Hoping for free shipping!!!

2CBD6854-AFB5-4183-8CA3-3A35F903780C.jpeg
 
Clowns hosting a two year old CC elegance. After they loved a frogspawn to death they moved into this guy and been with it for a year now. One of my current favorites.

15138114660027114725977895405529.jpg
Got any tips to keep the elegance that happy?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new