Cherry Corals POLYP-PALOOZA! Dec. 22 & 23!

Here’s my 90 gallon tank.
dee0b9dfffdb28c6c72d6cb3de946230.jpg
 
I've purchased a shipping module after being taken care of with professional customer service subsequent the Thanksgiving sale and shipping disasters. I'm looking forward to the sale to get some sps and maybe a mushroom or euphyllia.
;Happy
 
Got any tips to keep the elegance that happy?
I honestly haven't done anything special for it. Its an SPS and LPS mixed tank. Decent flow and good lights and it stays happy. Even had an alk spike a few months ago when I was busy and neglected the tank for a few months that took out a few acros and the elegance didn't even flinch.
 
Loving blastos right now. And looking for JF Gold Rush Favia and CC Full Tilt. Will there be any in this sale? I need a Japanese toadstool too.
LRM_EXPORT_20171221_005306.jpg

I am thinking there will be around 50-60 blasto, 2 JF Goldrush, 2 CC Full Tilt, JF Crazy Fox. I have a Japanese toadstool but have never cut it before. I could do one of our weeping willow toadstools.
 
Gonna be fun!
polyppalooza700x200.jpg
 
****Free Shipping CONTEST!!****
  • Post a photo of either your favorite coral, or a FTS (Full Tank Shot) of your tank!
  • Drawing for 2 free shipping modules right before the sale starts on Friday!

20171122_155154-01.jpeg


20171122_154831-01.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new