Cherry Corals POLYP-PALOOZA! Dec. 22 & 23!

My haul. First time with them and I’m positive I’ll be buying more! Thanks @CherryCorals D154727D-A2AA-40A6-841B-116FFD6A253F.jpeg
 
CC do you have a planned next sale? I was just lurking on this one to check you out. I will participate in your next one.
 
@CherryCorals Are shipments still being sent out this week from the live sale? or are they being delayed due to extreme cold in places?

Yes, shipping is postponed until next week, we've emailed the people shipping out today, and Wednesday so far.
 
I haven't received any e mail regarding shipping. This is a big problem for me as I am out of town on business all next week. Please PM me to work out some kind of arrangement.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new