Cherry Corals Presents... Cherry Royale! 10 year Anniversary Live Sale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ksfulk

Working back towards clean
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all Reef2Reefer!

Let see your grow out success stories, one lucky aquaculturist will win a sweet frag of our Rainbow Viper Favia.

Bring on the pictures ;Drool

Mine grow out isn't phenomenal by any stretch of the imagination, but its significant to me. I got this crusted frag plug from a local guy as a throw in for some other frags I bought from him. It really wasnt more than some left overs that wouldnt come off a real frag. But it was a coral I wanted, so I ran with it. I picked it up in Sept 2016 (it the flat one on the right).

pinklemonade1.jpeg

And here it is earlier this month. Its about 5" tall from the rock its mounted on, and had a dozen or so spikes. Makes me happy to see that I can keep these guys alive for a long time and they once they start to take off, they really take off. :) Not too bad for 7ish months of grow out in a "new" tank.

20MAY2017 (2 of 48).jpg

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I don't win anything will you guys refund the shipping module?

We sure will. Pre orders do get your choice of a cool Cherry Corals T shirt or a free frag of our choosing to be included with your live sale goodies.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still a little confused, where do we bid on the coral?

Starting at 3pm eastern time we will be posting pictures every 10 minutes or so, the number of pics will vary from 1 to 15 just to keep things interesting :p

Its not so much a bidding format as it is a you gotta be quick format. Keep refreshing this thread on R2R and when you see a coral you like click on it and checkout(you will be redirected to our site) as fast as you can! Paypal Express is the quickest method of payment.

Pickup a shipping module before or after the sale and we will group all of your purchases together and ship the day you've chosen via your module.

Our regular shipping is disabled so all orders will say "free shipping", this is not the case, everyone must buy a shipping module for the day you'd like to ship out. The modules and the accuracy of the name/email within are super important as we use this info to perform a search on the site for all of your orders. Please double check with Paypal to make sure your shipping/name/email information is all up to date.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are into Z's n P's you do not want to miss this one!!! 340 all marked down to 50% off market price, really really good stuff too, not just stuff we are trying to get rid of.

Almost all of what we are offering were grown right here using the best salt available(ESV seawater system), the best lights(ATI T5's/Reef Brites), and nutrition provided by Polyplab Reef Roids.

Check it out!

Rivunel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
any maxi minis or rock flowers? Loved my first experience buying from you guys.
excited to participate in my first live sale.

jp_75

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so many cool looking corals! still regret not buying acan from you guys at chicago swap! oh well....

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
any maxi minis or rock flowers? Loved my first experience buying from you guys.
excited to participate in my first live sale.

I wasn't sure if I would have time to photo the rocks but as of today I am ahead of the game and have lined up 10 beauties for the sale. The ones on the regular site will go on sale after the live sale is over.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 56.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back