Cherry Corals presents... Happy HALLOWEEN Live Sale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will be randomly drawing 2 customers who pre-order shipping before 1pm Saturday, Oct. 29th. The winners will get free shipping and have their shipping charges refunded!! Good luck!

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will be randomly drawing 2 customers who pre-order shipping before 1pm Saturday, Oct. 29th. The winners will get free shipping and have their shipping charges refunded!! Good luck!

Saweet!

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
scary415.jpg~original

scary419.jpg~original

scary462.jpg~original

scary464.jpg~original

scary465.jpg~original

scary472.jpg~original

filbie70

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The batch that I bought this summer is doing nicely. I'm looking forward to this!

Jd120988

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was just about to buy shipping module and it says shipping is not refundable. What if I don't score a single frag cause I'm too slow? Will it be refunded then or will I be beat. I know this has been asked in a previous post but I didn't know if rules were changed since then.

NCreefguy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was just about to buy shipping module and it says shipping is not refundable. What if I don't score a single frag cause I'm too slow? Will it be refunded then or will I be beat. I know this has been asked in a previous post but I didn't know if rules were changed since then.

Read post #30

They will take care of you

Jd120988

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Read post #30

They will take care of you
I did notice that been following along however it states in the initial rules in the last sentence that rules may be changed up until the start of the sale but not after. I was just worried that they changed that rule with shipping because I hadn't noticed it before. thanks for the quick response

ahiggins

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did notice that been following along however it states in the initial rules in the last sentence that rules may be changed up until the start of the sale but not after. I was just worried that they changed that rule with shipping because I hadn't noticed it before. thanks for the quick response
Theyre super cool about everything :)
In fact...Ive never heard anyone with a negative comment-that says a LOT lol (especially on the interwebs)

Jd120988

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Theyre super cool about everything :)
In fact...Ive never heard anyone with a negative comment-that says a LOT lol (especially on the interwebs)
I did buy the shipping module I couldn't help myself. Just gotta clear my frag rack from the last live sale still ;)

ahiggins

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did buy the shipping module I couldn't help myself. Just gotta clear my frag rack from the last live sale still ;)
LOL last live sale I bought 10 or so pieces that were sps/lps. I also found out (thanks to @CherryCorals) that my tank was low nutrient and super high alk (like 13). Dont ask how I didnt know...everything else was doing fine so I never checked. It didnt end well for 2 of the frags.
Now that Ive switched salts, Im back in spec and buying more! :D

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

#2 If there is a Fedex delay for whatever reason we will not refund shipping charges. If a loss is incurred and we replace a shipment, the purchaser must pay for shipping again, no exceptions.

This applies to after your order has shipped... we won't ship you an empty box, I promise :D

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 14.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 74 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back