Cherry Corals presents... Happy HALLOWEEN Live Sale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reeftech

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is opting to do local pick up available for this sale. Im local so i was hoping to swing in and grab the goodies

Michael Falk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long do you think it will be till the og highlighters Aussie ultimates and night candy Acans are available? Like how many weeks or months?

jisherwood

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here is a stupid question is shipping refunded if I don't purchase? I know i know kids xmas gifts...... :)

Dustin Parson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new but This live sale thing but I would like to pick up locally if possible. I just don't know how I say I want that one.... so should I email which coral I want and if I sent the email first I get it? Can someone point me in the right direction because I want all the corals lol

Dustin Parson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is opting to do local pick up available for this sale. Im local so i was hoping to swing in and grab the goodies
I want the same thing but how do I say which coral I want who do I tell and are the posted on here or their website

D_Nyholm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want the same thing but how do I say which coral I want who do I tell and are the posted on here or their website
They will post corals for sale every couple of minutes through the sale. You have to click buy and checkout before anyone else does. It is a race of clicking and typing.

Dustin Parson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They will post corals for sale every couple of minutes through the sale. You have to click buy and checkout before anyone else does. It is a race of clicking and typing.
So it's on here or on their website sorry still confused

NCreefguy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So it's on here or on their website sorry still confused

They will post a coral here....Then you click on the "buy" button and you will be redirected to their site for checkout. If someone else is faster than you at checking out,then you don't get the coral.

Dustin Parson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They will post a coral here....Then you click on the "buy" button and you will be redirected to their site for checkout. If someone else is faster than you at checking out,then you don't get the coral.
Got it thanks

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new but This live sale thing but I would like to pick up locally if possible. I just don't know how I say I want that one.... so should I email which coral I want and if I sent the email first I get it? Can someone point me in the right direction because I want all the corals lol

Yes you can pickup. Just let us know next week via email ([email protected]) what time you would like to stop by and we can have your order ready.

ahiggins

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up instead of shipped last sale. Their shop is so cool :) it was sweet to see how it's done.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 186 72.7%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 6.6%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 47 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.3%
Back