Cherry CoralsView Badges
- Feb 18, 2007
- Reaction score
- SE Michigan
Please do not send PM's, email us at [email protected] PM's will not be answered.
Cherry Corals Polypalooza Live Sale starts at 2pm and runs until 2am.
#1 Shipping modules are $39.99 and are available now. Modules will be for Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday ship outs, buy the module for the day you wish to have your order shipped!!! There are a limited number of ship outs for each day so buy early to get your preferred day. We will search the site using the last name used on the shipping module order to combine all orders for a single ship out. If you don't purchase a module we won't know when you want to ship. Fedex priority overnight is the service used to transport your purchases. Use the same email address for ALL of your orders or we will inadvertently not ship them.
#2 If there is a Fedex delay for whatever reason we will not refund shipping charges. If a loss is incurred and we replace a shipment, the purchaser must pay for shipping again, no exceptions.
#3 We will not combine orders from different people, please do not ask. Payments must all share the same email address or we will assume that these are two different orders from two different people. Simply placing the order under the same name but using a different funding source will force us to treat them as two different orders and two shipping modules will apply. If there are different names associated with each order when I check for accuracy they will all be treated as separate orders. NO TEAM BUYING!
#4 All sales are FINAL, no refunds, no exceptions. Do not ask us to exchange one item for another after you have purchased it. Don’t ask us to cancel an order after the sale is over, you made a purchase and in doing so stopped someone else from buying said item so please follow through.
#5 For every 2 super sale items(less than $20) you must purchase 1 sale item $20 or greater.
#6 Prices on the website are the only 100% correct prices, we try very hard to make the posts match the website but we are only human and errors can occur.
#7 Please try and be fair, snipers need to exercise restraint.
#8 If an item sells more than once we will only honor the first person to purchase said item, the others will be refunded. DOA’s will not be replaced, they will be refunded. Please do not be angry if we have to refund you, in many cases we are selling at or below cost and cannot supply additional pieces. This particular rule is common among all live sales regardless of who is doing the sale and I have posted this rule multiple times within the thread so it should not be a surprise.
#9 Everyone who stays with us for the full 12 hours will receive 1 raffle ticket per purchase. Post your “check ins” in the dedicated raffle thread that will be created Dec 31st (you have to post your check in’s to be entered, no posts, no entries). We will be awarding 1~$250 Gift certificates to Cherry Corals(for check ins) These Gift Certificates must be used within 60 days or they will expire, use it or lose it, no exceptions. Don’t be upset if the 60 days has passed and you find your GC to be unusable. Corals purchased with Gift Certificates will incur the full $55 shipping fee.
#10 Reef trivia or caption this contests will be done every hour. These are a lot of fun and please keep entries clean and family friendly. Prizes will vary from GC’s to Drygoods Prize packs. Gift Certificates will be for $25 or $50 and must be used within 60 days or they will expire, use it or lose it, no exceptions. Don’t be upset if the 60 days has passed and you find your GC to be unusable.
#11 We are going give $50 Gift certs at every 500th post too so stay tuned and be active! (It starts with the post number of our first picture set). Same Gift Cert rules apply, use in 60 days or lose it.
#12 The $250 Gift Certificate prize drawing will be on January 8th at around 6pm Eastern Standard time. Gift Certificates will be emailed out on this day as well.
#13 ***If you don’t buy a shipping module we won’t know what day you would like to ship, we use the shipping modules to search the site and get organized. We do not create a “shipping” thread.
*these rules may be modified right up to the start of the sale but not after*
If you have never participated in a live sale before, they can be a bit confusing.... here are some tips:
- We will post anywhere from 10-30 corals every 15 minutes on reef2reef. There will be a WYSIWYG photo, the name of the item, and a price listed. Clicking the photo will take you to the item on cherrycorals.com for purchase.
- Create an account on www.reef2reef.com, and on www.cherrycorals.com. Have all your checkout information saved, so you can checkout quickly! An internet shopping cart does not protect your coral from being purchased by others, only by checking out do you "win" that particular piece!
- Only attempt checkout with one item at a time.
- At the end of every hour we will enable the entire hour's worth of corals on Cherrycorals.com for general viewing. Some things may be missed, so this is a great time to snag a few corals!
- Remember to check in once per hour on reef2reef, you'll be eligible for the grand prize (a $250 gift card) and many other raffles! (A check in can be any comment.)
- If you don't succeed at first in getting any corals, wait for a bit... the first hour is often the craziest! At any time you may purchase a shipping module. For a flat $39.99 all corals ship fedex next day priority shipping. Pre-purchase a module before the sale for a free gift pack!