Cherry Corals Presents... Polyp-palooza! Dec.30th!

sorry bud I didnt follow. prob because my brain stopped working few hours ago lol. what ya sayin?
Haha, no worries. Just that the CC Bam-bams I got a while back grow like weeds. By far the best growers I have.

And the Cherry Corals regular store (not the Live Sale items) -- I thought I saw bam-bams in there previously. If there are, they should all be marked 20% off once the regular store items are re-activated by Todd and Brett. Good luck!
 
What a great experience! Looking forward to seeing you on Monday. Thank you for everything!
 
@CherryCorals one of my orders i placed disappeared from purchase list. $50 it was uber orange anemone and another coral
 
Awesome sale!! Still some nice stuff left. Cant wait until the regular site opens back up.
 
when the site comes back up is it 20 off and can i go back to reg ny shipping?
 
when the site comes back up is it 20 off and can i go back to reg ny shipping?
It should be 20% off all normal items. If you buy live sale items you have to buy a module not sure about only buying discounted non live sale items.
 
SO last night was my first live sale and I got some great stuff at great prices, but man some of these pieces on the regular site now are AMAZING. Really impressed, great stuff @CherryCorals !
 
Any items remaining from the live sale have been MOVED!! None of the links during the sale will work now.

All items are here for easy browsing: https://www.cherrycorals.com/product-category/polyp/

We have marked these items down an additional 20% from the sale pricing to move them quickly. Please checkout without the "local pickup" option unless you are from michigan. Shipping is turned off in all categories so you can add to your order. Everyone must purchase a shipping module in order to have their corals shipped!!

Thanks all for a great live sale and we look forward to impressing you with our corals next week!! Have a safe and Happy NEW YEAR!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new