Cherry Corals Presents... Polyp-palooza! Dec.30th!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ReeferMatt79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry bud I didnt follow. prob because my brain stopped working few hours ago lol. what ya sayin?
Haha, no worries. Just that the CC Bam-bams I got a while back grow like weeds. By far the best growers I have.

And the Cherry Corals regular store (not the Live Sale items) -- I thought I saw bam-bams in there previously. If there are, they should all be marked 20% off once the regular store items are re-activated by Todd and Brett. Good luck!

E.Y.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a great experience! Looking forward to seeing you on Monday. Thank you for everything!

Up2no6ood

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome sale!! Still some nice stuff left. Cant wait until the regular site opens back up.

Up2no6ood

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
when the site comes back up is it 20 off and can i go back to reg ny shipping?
It should be 20% off all normal items. If you buy live sale items you have to buy a module not sure about only buying discounted non live sale items.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
when the site comes back up is it 20 off and can i go back to reg ny shipping?

Regular items are 20% off but for some reason they aren't showing up, tech guy(Brett) is working on it.

Shipping is $39.99

Santi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SO last night was my first live sale and I got some great stuff at great prices, but man some of these pieces on the regular site now are AMAZING. Really impressed, great stuff @CherryCorals !

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any items remaining from the live sale have been MOVED!! None of the links during the sale will work now.

All items are here for easy browsing: https://www.cherrycorals.com/product-category/polyp/

We have marked these items down an additional 20% from the sale pricing to move them quickly. Please checkout without the "local pickup" option unless you are from michigan. Shipping is turned off in all categories so you can add to your order. Everyone must purchase a shipping module in order to have their corals shipped!!

Thanks all for a great live sale and we look forward to impressing you with our corals next week!! Have a safe and Happy NEW YEAR!!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back