Cherry Corals Presents... Polyp-palooza! Dec.30th!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BNR210

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was my first live sale so I have a couple quick questions. I'm not sure if I should post them on this thread or email you directly so please bear with me if I'm doing it in the wrong place.
I made an add on/after-sale purchase on January 1st, but it doesn't show on my account's recent purchases. Will you make sure that purchase is sent with my other orders? It is Order #99213.
My next question is about the shipping (I also haven't ever ordered coral that needed to be shipped before, even though I've been in the hobby for over 10 years now :eek: crazy I know). If the order is shipped on the 5th generally what time is it delivered on the 6th? In the morning or evening? I need to let my employer know as soon as possible when I won't be able to be at work, because the excitement of the live sale allowed my hobby to temporarily take over my brain which decided to ignore the responsibilities in my life, like work and bank account balance. :p

Thank you for the good times, I'm looking forward to receiving all the pretties I ordered.

ChiCity

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This was my first live sale so I have a couple quick questions. I'm not sure if I should post them on this thread or email you directly so please bear with me if I'm doing it in the wrong place.
I made an add on/after-sale purchase on January 1st, but it doesn't show on my account's recent purchases. Will you make sure that purchase is sent with my other orders? It is Order #99213.
My next question is about the shipping (I also haven't ever ordered coral that needed to be shipped before, even though I've been in the hobby for over 10 years now :eek: crazy I know). If the order is shipped on the 5th generally what time is it delivered on the 6th? In the morning or evening? I need to let my employer know as soon as possible when I won't be able to be at work, because the excitement of the live sale allowed my hobby to temporarily take over my brain which decided to ignore the responsibilities in my life, like work and bank account balance. :p

Thank you for the good times, I'm looking forward to receiving all the pretties I ordered.

It'll be delivered before 1030am on the 6th...
CC is pretty good at making sure everyone gets exactly what they ordered so I wouldn't fret.
We're all addicted and reef2reef is sorta like our support group, or dealer (lol!) depending on how you look at it....

Hope the pretties POP!

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

We search by the email address used for your shipping module purchase, that brings up orders that were placed even if you weren't logged in. Fedex usually delivers by 10:30 am in most areas with 12:30 and 4:30 in some rural areas. Once you get the Fedex tracking you'll know what zone you are in and a commitment time.

It should all work out just fine :)

Pole04

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't seen tracking info yet and I was one of those who were moved off the Monday shipping. Will I get tracking info before they arrive?

One of my orders# was 98924 for reference.

Just trying to make plans to be home and ready. Thanks so much!

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't seen tracking info yet and I was one of those who were moved off the Monday shipping. Will I get tracking info before they arrive?

One of my orders# was 98924 for reference.

Just trying to make plans to be home and ready. Thanks so much!

Hi, your orders didnt ship yet, perhaps we missed the reply email regarding moving from Monday(due to Fedex being closed) so it was in limbo. Very sorry about this, shoot me an email to [email protected] and we will get you going.

Pole04

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess the mails from my personal email are not going through. I just sent one from my work email.

Thanks!

filbie70

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may need you to hold my order. As you know I'm in Hawaii. I woke up and checked the Apex this morning, both leak sensors were on. After calling our tank sitter and finding out the the bulkhead is leaking at the down pipe on the overflow. I'm running without a return from the sump right now. Fortunately, the bioload is only 3 tangs and a couple gobies. I don't know what shape it will be in on Tuesday. I should know where my Ca, Alk, and phosphates are on Saturday and will let you know then if that is okay.

foxt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my live-sale shipment today, and am very happy with my first CC purchase! Thanks guys!

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*!**!*!Prizes given away during the sale will be shipped out this week and Gift Certs will be issued tomorrow.

Thanks again Reef2Reef!!!

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Couldn't be happier with my pieces from the sale! Thanks CC and R2R. Can't wait for the next marathon sale ;)

You are most welcome!!

I am tallying up all the entries now, this is taking a long time!

Cesar g

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Todd I just want to thank you! My shipment just came in, great packaging, thank you for your generosity with the freebies. Leaving work early, can't wait to see these beauties in my tank. Sign me up for the next sale please!

mikeytags5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my shipment today! Some serious hotness! Thank you Cherry Corals team! Just a little taste of something I got
1484096260727.jpg
1484096275517.jpg

Watevadog5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same boat as you guys... Recieved my shipment today... Amazing packaging .. Corals opened up instantly.. Can't say enough good things about Cherry Corals !

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back