Cherry Corals Presents... Polyp-palooza! Dec.30th!

Checking in for my 4pm I need to talk to billing at cherry corals I have order numbers I'm not sure if PayPal is linked properly
 
upload_2016-12-30_16-0-26.png

/Like I had any chance at that
 
Why did I ever shop at LFS??? This is great
 
did i miss the 2nd giveaway???
 
When buying, if prompted to choose between local pickup or free shipping be sure to choose free shipping or tax will be charged.

We will of course refund the tax if we see it.
 
Checking in
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new