Cherry Corals Presents... Polyp-palooza! Dec.30th!

The category for modules only shows up on desktop or you can search the mobile for shipping modules

Okay sweet!
Just purchased module, was curious as I'm only a state away in Illinois...
Do we qualify for reduced shipping?
Also forgot to add T-shirt size for order # 95491
I'm gonna need a XL

Thanks Todd

 
Okay sweet!
Just purchased module, was curious as I'm only a state away in Illinois...
Do we qualify for reduced shipping?
Also forgot to add T-shirt size for order # 95491
I'm gonna need a XL

Thanks Todd

Live sale shipping is always a flat rate of $39.99. When we are not having a sale you would get the $20 rate.
 
polyp470.jpg~original


polyp462.jpg~original


polyp427.jpg~original
 
Nice sticks!
Any orange passion gonna be available?
 
Super excited, don't know if I will participate though. A little low on space and funds! :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new