Cherry Corals Presents... Polyp-palooza! Dec.30th!

We can post a few Saturday shipping modules early next week. We of course cannot ship today for tomorrow (Sat.) arrival. All in all it is highly NOT recommended that you ship Friday for Saturday. If any delays occur you won't have a delivery until Monday. Much safer to have your package held for pickup on a Friday, then swing by the FedEx to pick it up on your way home from work.
Cool. Maybe I'll just go ahead and do it that way if i can get anything :)

Sadly with my job I can't be home on weekdays for delivery.

Thanks!
 
Ill have you know this sale is now stopping me from going to the gym, and running my errands... (as I sit here drinking coffee and eating cake).
 
is there an hourly check in and 1000'th post contest again?
 
Can local pickup be arranged? Should I just specify that on my order or should I put a shipping module in my inbox?
 
I'll have to buy some mini-maxi's if they come up - they're going out of style you know?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new