Cherry Corals Presents... Polyp-palooza! Dec.30th!

Frammer #2
regular price $ 40 SALE PRICE $ 20
click photo to purchase


Pink Eye Chalice #2
regular price $ 60 SALE PRICE $ 20
click photo to purchase


Raspberry Limes #4
regular price $ 40 SALE PRICE $ 10
click photo to purchase


Awesome Acan #12
regular price $ 40 SALE PRICE $ 30
click photo to purchase


Fire Rim Rhodactis #13
regular price $ 40 SALE PRICE $ 20
click photo to purchase


Lemon Lime Clove Polyps #7
regular price $ 40 SALE PRICE $ 20
click photo to purchase


Tyree Orange Rainbows #5
regular price $ 20 SALE PRICE $ 10
click photo to purchase


CC Kings Ransom #2
regular price $ 100 SALE PRICE $ 80
click photo to purchase


Peachpit Milli #9
regular price $ 60 SALE PRICE $ 30
click photo to purchase


CC Alien Peppermints
regular price $ 100 SALE PRICE $ 80
click photo to purchase


Aussie PPE Blasto
regular price $ 60 SALE PRICE $ 40
click photo to purchase


Goochsters #2
regular price $ 40 SALE PRICE $ 20
click photo to purchase


Red Watermelon
regular price $ 60 SALE PRICE $ 40
click photo to purchase


CC Sinatras #3
regular price $ 40 SALE PRICE $ 20
click photo to purchase
 
I know I have used this one before but its so funny that it wouldn't be a CC live sale without it.

Caption this for the 30lbs of Marco Rock shipped to your door!

 
I know I have used this one before but its so funny that it wouldn't be a CC live sale without it.

Caption this for the 30lbs of Marco Rock shipped to your door!

Shops all the latest fashions at Millenials-R-Us!
 
I know I have used this one before but its so funny that it wouldn't be a CC live sale without it.

Caption this for the 30lbs of Marco Rock shipped to your door!


All he is missing is his Pokemon Go app and his Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
 
I know I have used this one before but its so funny that it wouldn't be a CC live sale without it.

Caption this for the 30lbs of Marco Rock shipped to your door!

#1 reason you shouldn't let your five year old daughter dress you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new