Cherry Corals Presents... Polyp-palooza! Dec.30th!

upload_2016-12-30_16-37-55.png

tight pants.jpg
 
I know I have used this one before but its so funny that it wouldn't be a CC live sale without it.

Caption this for the 30lbs of Marco Rock shipped to your door!




Next stop...Bronies convention...
 
Last edited:
I know I have used this one before but its so funny that it wouldn't be a CC live sale without it.

Caption this for the 30lbs of Marco Rock shipped to your door!

I hope this man purse doesn't make me look tacky.
 
I know I have used this one before but its so funny that it wouldn't be a CC live sale without it.

Caption this for the 30lbs of Marco Rock shipped to your door!

New wave reefer, jump on my rocks, love rock!
 
so at the end of the sale we just state that we checked X number of times, or do we have to have the post number?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new