Cherry Corals Presents... Polyp-palooza! Dec.30th!

I for one am glad they are looking out for us.

I especially appreciate those companies that make it easy to confirm transactions via text, phone, or email and hate those that just shut you down and then make you call them.
When will the next live sale be? I don't think I will be buying anything this time because of budget restrictions :)
 

Full-Chaps--Both-75-1582.v2.jpg


I don't get it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new