Cherry Corals Presents... Polyp-palooza! Dec.30th!

As you can see it gets quite nice...

yellow-jacket-pd.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.914.jpeg~original
 
I woke up yesterday at like 1 pm then I worked 12 hours, slept 3 and have been here 10 hours + sleep is for the week!
 
Real banger tho everyone
 
Is chalice a good choice for a 6 1/2 month old tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new