Cherry Corals Presents... Polyp-palooza! Dec.30th!

I mean, dang... I see what's "unsold" in the hourly categories from the period I missed and I'm shuddering to think what was SOLD that I missed out on and haven't seen yet without going back in this thread. :eek:
 
I mean, dang... I see what's "unsold" in the hourly categories from the period I missed and I'm shuddering to think what was SOLD that I missed out on and haven't seen yet without going back in this thread. :eek:
go treat yourself
 
I hope you guys are keeping some blue sully on hand because if I don't get one I'm going to be sad
 
Tutti Frutti #6
regular price $ 80 SALE PRICE $ 40
click photo to purchase


Pipe Organ Combo #1
regular price $ 40 SALE PRICE $ 20
click photo to purchase


JF Dayglo Favia #3
regular price $ 80 SALE PRICE $ 60
click photo to purchase


Patronis Paly
regular price $ 40 SALE PRICE $ 20
click photo to purchase


Jose Casas Pink Polyp Stylo
regular price $ 60 SALE PRICE $ 40
click photo to purchase


Red Rock Anemone #7
regular price $ 40 SALE PRICE $ 30
click photo to purchase


Monster Oranges #4
regular price $ 40 SALE PRICE $ 10
click photo to purchase


Bam Bams #7
regular price $ 20 SALE PRICE $ 10
click photo to purchase


Queen Midas #2
regular price $ 20 SALE PRICE $ 10
click photo to purchase


Tyree Orange Rainbows #7
regular price $ 60 SALE PRICE $ 30
click photo to purchase


PC Rainbow #7
regular price $ 60 SALE PRICE $ 30
click photo to purchase


Alien Infernos #1
regular price $ 60 SALE PRICE $ 40
click photo to purchase


Two Tone Rhodactis #6
regular price $ 40 SALE PRICE $ 20
click photo to purchase
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new