Cherry Corals Presents... Polyp-palooza! Dec.30th!

For a 6 pack of seachem products... caption this photo of our friend Jess

jess.jpg~original
Heck yeah i play d&d!!
 
For a 6 pack of seachem products... caption this photo of our friend Jess

jess.jpg~original
paper crown: free
dragon foot necklace $20
scoring a date with that super hot goth chick...... priceless!
 
I saw something about 20% off after the sale? is that off the prices here or the reg prices
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new