Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 28th and 29th!

@Genicanthus-R-Us @famous50
I purchased a pre-sale live shipping package expecting to buy something. I am just saying that these “sales” prices are not impressive and seem to be more like regular prices for most vendors and individual sellers.

Shoot me a PM with your real name and I will refund you right now.
 
Open question...this is my second cherry coral live sale. What other companies do live sales like this? Do they use R2R?
 
I am not trying to be a buzz kill, because I get the hype of live sales, but have you guys purchased from this vendor before? Maybe the high prices are worth it if the quality is exceptional.
 
I am not trying to be a buzz kill, because I get the hype of live sales, but have you guys purchased from this vendor before? Maybe the high prices are worth it if the quality is exceptional.
Yup....totally worth it!
 
I am not trying to be a buzz kill, because I get the hype of live sales, but have you guys purchased from this vendor before? Maybe the high prices are worth it if the quality is exceptional.
First time for me.
 
I am not trying to be a buzz kill, because I get the hype of live sales, but have you guys purchased from this vendor before? Maybe the high prices are worth it if the quality is exceptional.
They are my only coral source. Very high quality
 
I am not trying to be a buzz kill, because I get the hype of live sales, but have you guys purchased from this vendor before? Maybe the high prices are worth it if the quality is exceptional.
Cherry coral is one of The Godfather’s of coral
 
I am not trying to be a buzz kill, because I get the hype of live sales, but have you guys purchased from this vendor before? Maybe the high prices are worth it if the quality is exceptional.
beside me they are the best in michigan haha
 
Polyppalooza Aussie Frosty Blasto #1
Regular Price: $60, Sale Price: $39.99
Click Image to Purchase
Polyppalooza Aussie Frosty Blasto #1
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza CC Black Hornet #1
Regular Price: $150, Sale Price: $79.99
Click Image to Purchase
Polyppalooza CC Black Hornet #1
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza Tyree Pastel War and Peace #1
Regular Price: $60, Sale Price: $29.99
Click Image to Purchase
Polyppalooza Tyree Pastel War and Peace #1
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza Frozen Apple Palys #1
Regular Price: $80, Sale Price: $39.99
Click Image to Purchase
Polyppalooza Frozen Apple Palys #1
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza CC Black Galaxy Palys #1
Regular Price: $40, Sale Price: $19.99
Click Image to Purchase
Polyppalooza CC Black Galaxy Palys #1
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza Bright Eye Blasto Merletti
Regular Price: $80, Sale Price: $59.99
Click Image to Purchase
Polyppalooza Bright Eye Blasto Merletti
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza Blow Pop Zoanthids #1
Regular Price: $40, Sale Price: $19.99
Click Image to Purchase
Polyppalooza Blow Pop Zoanthids #1
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza CC Nuclear Splatter Favia
Regular Price: $60, Sale Price: $39.99
Click Image to Purchase
Polyppalooza CC Nuclear Splatter Favia
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza JF Green Eggs and Ham #3
Regular Price: $60, Sale Price: $19.99
Click Image to Purchase
Polyppalooza JF Green Eggs and Ham #3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza Ultra Frogspawn #2
Regular Price: $300, Sale Price: $150
Click Image to Purchase
Polyppalooza Ultra Frogspawn #2
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new