Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 28th and 29th!

My tank

C20099CD-E4B3-4E33-A596-15AD4EC5F99D.jpeg
 
Lol if I wanted a tee shirt I would just have someone make one. No need to get defensive, I am here to purchase corals like everyone else.
No need to be difficult for no reason, earlier you complained about prices and it seems like you’re heckling everyone in the sale. Positivity only here at R2R :)
 
I am filled with the Christmas spirit so tomorrow around 5pm Eastern I am going to draw another winner from this list.
Screen Shot 2019-12-28 at 5.54.21 PM.png

I purchased, but I'm doing a local pick up. Does this mean I can't be in this drawing? Not quite sure how this all works. Thanks
 
No need to be difficult for no reason, earlier you complained about prices and it seems like you’re heckling everyone in the sale. Positivity only here at R2R :)
I was not intentionally being difficult. I thought it was a safe place to share opinions of vendors. Perhaps a bit daring during a live sale, but come on.
 
1 of my tanks 20 gallon

9CE9618A-E777-4C90-804A-4A1692BDBA4D.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new