Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 28th and 29th!

He’s just being honest these things are fast paced all the way to the end
I've participated in live sales before. I know how they are. I was just offering encouragement to a discouraged hobbyist. No need for people to flaunt their endless coral budget lol
 
I’m pretty much doomed. My WiFi isn;t very fast.
I’ll see if anything is left over later
 
this is my first live sale and i guess i am holding off till i see and get something that i truly want. Would hate to give up my shipping module refund for some $20 zoa that i didnt REALLY want....
 
Gotta be quick
 
I've participated in live sales before. I know how they are. I was just offering encouragement to a discouraged hobbyist. No need for people to flaunt their endless coral budget lol
500 people watching 100 pieces, it seems like that not much to distribute. i got 6 so far
 
this is my first live sale and i guess i am holding off till i see and get something that i truly want. Would hate to give up my shipping module refund for some $20 zoa that i didnt REALLY want....

True.
 
Truth

7C7C94DF-EF43-496A-882B-4FC6A4E19F6D.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new