Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 28th and 29th!

Polyppalooza CC Rainbow Hammer #2
Regular Price: $200, Sale Price: $99.99
Click Image to Purchase
Polyppalooza CC Rainbow Hammer #2
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza AV99s Orange Crush #3
Regular Price: $100, Sale Price: $49.99
Click Image to Purchase
Polyppalooza AV99s Orange Crush #3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
 
I thought I would post a music video to keep you pre-occupied before the next listing.
 
there shouldnt be a budget with corals. js
Who's flaunting budgets ??
I have a spending account - not budget!
costs.jpg
 
can we have more then one thing in cart? I am having my corals kicked from cart if I do more then one with in the 2 min time frame??? then when I tried to get other one back they bother were kicked??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new