Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 28th and 29th!

Caption this famous fella of reefing in awe of New York City for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate!

seth.jpg
suckin on my t******* like you wanted me calling me
 
Polyppalooza LC Rainbow Incinerators #2
Regular Price: $60, Sale Price: $29.99
Click Image to Purchase
Polyppalooza LC Rainbow Incinerators #2
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
 
Caption this famous fella of reefing in awe of New York City for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate!

seth.jpg
That sweet feeling of letting one fly in a big crowd and no one will know who did it, except you
 
Caption this famous fella of reefing in awe of New York City for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate!

seth.jpg
Ah yes. . . . Cherry Coral New year sale !!! Now I have an excuse for a New Tank !
 
Caption this famous fella of reefing in awe of New York City for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate!

seth.jpg
I might not have beads but I give one heck of a mustache ride!
 
Typical Saturday evening has me out back with a glass of wine, fine cigar, and poker on the iPad. Tonight the poker turned into CC Polyppalooza!
where do you play online? I do Americas Cardroom
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new