Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

Nope, come in Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
Ok what time will you be there till on Monday? I was just informed I have to work but may be able to swing by on way home. If not my wife will stop by Monday. (Make sure you hide the prices) LOL
 
Ok what time will you be there till on Monday? I was just informed I have to work but may be able to swing by on way home. If not my wife will stop by Monday. (Make sure you hide the prices) LOL

By noon, we all have parties to go to and I will try to obscure prices but she does have to sign that she picked up so.....
 
By noon, we all have parties to go to and I will try to obscure prices but she does have to sign that she picked up so.....
Lol I was just joking about the prices. Wednesday afternoon will be better then, I'll email tomorrow or Wednesday morning to confirm. Thanks guys!
 
Any spoilers on the coloration of the psammocora?
 
I know a lot of the CC staff and fans will not like this but BEAR DOWN! Bears and corals... What can be better on a Sunday!?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new