Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Fishf00d

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There was no hesitation with any of the zoas for me. They were all gone as soon as I clicked on them and I was sitting there refreshing most of the night.

I usually have a premade list of what I want from them. That way, I don't hesitate at all when clicking.

tankstudy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There was no hesitation with any of the zoas for me. They were all gone as soon as I clicked on them and I was sitting there refreshing most of the night.

Well... your just going to have to click even faster!;)

Fishf00d

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did end up grabbing some favia late last night from their web site. I did that against my better judgment. I should have just left here and gotten my shipping back next week. Both my wife and I are federal employees and well things just don't look good for going back to work any time soon. ;Facepalm;Nailbiting

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Scored big yesterday! JF Gold Rush Favia, JF Burning Banana, RR Orange Passion, and GB Buttkisser! Looking forward to tonight!

Tonight there is a very sexy Full Tilt/Yellow Submarine Favia!

Saltfever

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up 7 last night, hope for a few more tonight. I'll be up around 2 tomorrow to pick them up, I'll send you guys a message tomorrow and let you know my ETA. Any JF lime light tonight?
@CherryCorals

Last edited:

FutNA

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's why you buy the shipping up front. Thereafter, you just buy and pay for each piece right away as there may be 4 others trying to pay for the same specimen, so whos' payment hits first owns it
My question is, how and the heck are they already bought when the corals hit the screen? I kept hitting refresh and once they popped up, they were gone. There has to be some sort of trick to quickly pay for these. I bought shipping, my account is all set up. I can't make it into the cart. lol A little discouraging to say the least. I guess a magician never tells his tricks

Saltfever

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My question is, how and the heck are they already bought when the corals hit the screen? I kept hitting refresh and once they popped up, they were gone. There has to be some sort of trick to quickly pay for these. I bought shipping, my account is all set up. I can't make it into the cart. lol A little discouraging to say the least. I guess a magician never tells his tricks
One huge factor is your internet speed!

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 60 39.0%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 80 51.9%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 3.9%
Back